Join us for another NLNW Action as we get together...Read More
During this meeting we will go over the actions or planned actions that have happened or will happen. We will also start to think about what’s next for the actions and how it can keep transforming the world around us all!
Please remember to share with us your action on our group page www.facebook.com/groups/nolabelsnowalls and write us @ [email protected] so we can also help promote your action and get our community to join in! We can’t do it alone and we are here to support!
We hope to see during the meeting your photos, videos, live streams and messages from around the world showing examples of people connecting and changing the community around them! These actions can be anything you want to create with other people from taking a walk and picking up trash to make your community trash free or creating a poem with your neighbor or listening to a stranger’s story about their life or anything you want to do with someone else.
The importance is that the actions are about connections and transformation. Also just as important at the end of your action you think, plan and perhaps take another action so your action keeps evolving into other actions. So one action becomes many. We hope to show that one action creates thousands of actions that can change the world.
How can I join? How to get started?
The point is that all of our actions will be connected and what you do will affect us and vice versa. You have the power to affect real change all it takes is knocking on your neighbor’s door! Anyone can do this all it takes is a willingness to connect and a willingness to change! Join us! Let’s unite the world!
Michael Bierman & Markus Vähälä
No Labels No Walls
NO LABELS NO WALLS
A world with No Labels No Walls believes in
1. Listening to one another.
2. Creating a sharing environment.
3. Equality, diversity and respect.
4. Creativity and art is for everyone.
5. Being open to new possibilities and increasing our awareness.
6. No one should be stigmatized and everyone should bee treated with dignity.
A world with No Labels No Walls collaborates together
1. To connect diverse populations.
2. To share best practices and learn new techniques.
3. To build international connections in order to gain global perspectives.
4. To make inclusion a priority in society.
5. To become aware of diverse perspectives so we can continue to grow and create.
6. Because success can’t be achieved alone and we all need each other.
No Labels No Walls Festival will be broadcasted to Citizen Network TV, the community media by Citizen Network. Please subscribe today here and watch all the action live here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJI8G7dJe3kFhJft-4gJTPw